Shiplake College: Paris 2024
27th - 29th September 2024
Combine industry immersion with hands-on business strategy, against the enchanting backdrop of France’s Capital!
Trip Cost and Payment
The total trip cost is £555. This includes all travel, accommodation and all ticketed entry. This will also cover dinner at a Parisian restaurant on the first day and breakfast at your hotel each morning.
What this does not include is lunchtime meals, or the evening meal at Disneyland Paris. This is due to these meals require greater flexibility.
- Return coach travel from school to London St Pancras Station.
- Return Eurostar travel to Paris on the 11:30am outbound service and 19:12 inbound service.
- One suitcase (no more than 85cm long at widest point) and one rucksack per student.
- 2 nights accommodation in Paris.
- 3 day public transport pass for Paris transport network.
- Sustenance for breakfast (28th, 29th September) and one main meal (27th September).
- Eiffel Tower ticketed entry.
- Disneyland Paris ticketed entry.
- Louvre ticketed entry.
- Citeco Business and Economics Museum entry.
- 100% financial protection through ATOL, the Travel Trust Association and the TTA Safe Seat Guarantee.
Head into London and catch the Eurostar to Paris.
Start by checking into your hotel and dropping any bags. Then head straight out on a walking tour of Paris’ Business district led by your trip pack, learning about the powerhouse behind French business.
Conclude your first day with dinner and a visit up the famous Eiffel Tower
Frequently Asked Questions
The total journey time will depend on traffic and the reliable running of trains out of London St Pancras. It will likely be a 90 minute coach journey to St Pancras and a 2.5 hour train to Paris.
All our trips are designed to ensure learning takes place as part of each experience in a natural and exciting way. Every student will receive a “trip pack” at the start of the trip, which is a booklet packed full of guides and activities to ensure the trip delivers learning that lasts through exams and beyond.
We will provide a full packing list in the build up to the trip.
This trip has 40 places available.
Dependent on the total number of students travelling, either 3 or 4 teachers will be traveling with the trip.