30/06/24 - 03/07/24
Explore futuristic architecture, savor traditional cuisine, and experience the vibrant culture of Spain’s third-largest city.
Valencia Spanish Trip 30/06/24 - 03/07/24
Explore futuristic architecture, savor traditional cuisine, and experience the vibrant culture of Spain’s third-largest city. From the stunning City of Arts and Sciences to the historic Old Town, Valencia offers a diverse and enriching educational adventure. We’ve packed this trip full of exciting excursions, with and exciting underground river cruise, a tour of the Valencia orange groves and an afternoon on the famous malvarrosa beach just a sample of the brilliant activities in store!
How To Book A Place
- Click “reserve your place”
- Enter a parent/guardian’s information and details of the child traveling.
- Pay your deposit to reserve your place.
- Keep up with the below payment schedule to confirm your place, with payment links sent to your email for each payment one month before it is due.
The deposit is higher than usual for this trip due to Easy Jet’s Requirement to pay for the flights up front. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you require assistance.
Total Cost £700
- Return flights from London Gatwick airport To Valencia
- 1 carry on suitcase and one rucksack per student.
- One 15kg hold bag per student.
- 3 nights accommodation in Valencia.
- Breakfast at your accommodation each morning.
- Dinner each evening at specially selected Valencia restaurants.
- A custom trip pack to guide students through every step and learning opportunity.
- Entrance to the Valencia Science museum and aquarium.
- Malvarrosa beach afternoon.
- Walking tour of the city.
- Mestalla stadium tour.
- 100% financial protection through the Travel Trust Association and the stand alone safe seat guarantee.
Drop off at Gatwick Airport.
Travel to Valencia, drop off bags at your Hotel and head to the beach!
Settle in and enjoy a fantastic evening meal.
Frequently Asked Questions
The total journey time will depend on traffic and reliable running of flights out of Gatwick airport. It will likely be a 2.5 hour flight to Valencia, with a short airport transfer by metro.
We will provide a full packing list in the build up to the trip.
This trip covers everything you need while in Valencia aside from lunches on the go, for which spending money is advised.
The trip has 60 places and is expected to sell out. Please note, should flights sell out to the point there are less than 60 seats available, places will be offered on a first come first serve basis in order of paid deposits.
A total of 5 teachers will be traveling with the trip.