|June 30, 2024 - July 3, 2024
Embark on an exciting school trip to Valencia, where students will explore futuristic architecture, savor traditional cuisine, and experience the vibrant culture of Spain’s third-largest city. From the stunning City of Arts and Sciences to the historic Old Town, Valencia offers a diverse and enriching educational adventure. We’ve packed this trip full of exciting excursions, with and exciting underground river cruise, a tour of the Valencia orange groves and an afternoon on the famous malvarrosa beach just a sample of the brilliant activities in store!
- Travel to London Heathrow Airport by coach and fly to Valencia.
Settle into your hotel, and head straight out on a self-guided walking tour of key landmarks across the city led by your trip pack. Cover sights such as the City Hall, the Town Hall Square, the Silk Exchange, the Palacio del Marques de Dos Aguas and the Valencia Cathedral.
Conclude your tour of the city with a traditional Valencian dinner on the seafront.
Take a walk through the Turia Gardens as you make your way over to the complex that houses the Aquarium and Science Museums.
Spend the afternoon visiting both the Valencia Aquarium and Science Museum.
Choose between some more classic Iberian dishes, or opt for something simple like Pizza.
Visit the underground caves of San Jose for an exciting River Cruise.
Enjoy a fun and relaxing afternoon at the famous Malvarrosa Beach!
Master the skills required to create the perfect Paella, whilst also learning about it’s importance in Valencian and Spanish History!
- Visit the stunning orange groves at Huerto Ribera! Roam the orchards, pick your own and get a full behind the scenes look at the fruit and juice production. Finish your trip with an excellent tasting of fantastic fruit, juice and Jam!
- Head to Valencia airport and fly home to London Heathrow, with a coach waiting to bring you back to school for pick up.
- Return coach from School to London Heathrow airport
- Return flights from London Heathrow airport To Valencia
- 1 carry on suitcase (23kg max, dimensions 56 x 45 x 25cm) and one rucksack per student.
- 3 nights accommodation at the excellent 3* Illunian Valencia 3 Hotel.
- Return airport transfer by coach to and from your hotel.
- Breakfast at your accommodation each morning.
- Dinner each evening at specially selected Valencia restaurants.
- A custom trip pack to guide students through every step and learning opportunity.
- Excursion to the underground river caves of San Jose.
- Excursion to the orange groves at Hireta Ribero, including tasting.
- Entrance to the Valencia Science museum and aquarium.
- Malvarrosa beach afternoon.
- Paella making experience.
- 100% financial protection through the Travel Trust Association and the stand alone safe seat guarantee.
- Travel Insurance! It is the responsibility of the parent or Guardian to ensure you are covered by suitable travel insurance for the duration of your trip.
- Any spending Money students wish to take for souvenirs or lunch.
|June 30, 2024 - July 3, 2024
Frequently Asked Questions
The deposit for this trip is £195, which covers all non-refundable elements (such as flights and ATOL passenger payments).
For your place to be confirmed, payment must be completed 60 weeks before departure. This will be the 7th April 2024.
The travel essentials such as passport and GHIC card are the most important. Children should also remember to bring comfortable walking shoes, weather-appropriate clothing, sun cream, a refillable water bottle, a small backpack for daily essentials, and any required medications.
There will be a 1 hour coach to Heathrow airport, followed by a flight taking just over 2 hours. When in Valencia, the journey to the hotel will take around half an hour.
Yes! There is a supermarket for all the essentials just around the corner from your hotel.
This trip is limited to 30 places.
4 teachers will be taking part in this trip.
We offer full working hours support for parents in the build up to a trip, as well as 24 hour support when a trip is away. You can contact us by visiting www.eiltravel.co.uk/contact-us